Sunday, February 15, 2015

DAY ON THE FARM- June 7, 2014

A farm up in Midway, UT sponsored a free Day on the Farm. They had a bounce house, craft tables, sack races, ice cream and pizza, face painting, swing, homemade ride, and petting zoo. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a good time! My sister, Sirie, came along with us so I didn't have to keep track of both kids on my own, which was such a great help!
Devin feeding a cow a carrot
 Sirie helping Devin at the craft table while I waited in the face painting line with Mackenzie
 Devin's popsicle stick cow



 Sirie and Devin racing
 Mackenzie getting her face painted
 Hello Kitty
 Devin swinging
 Devin and Mackenzie on the homemade ride
 Devin really enjoyed the small petting zoo, wanting to hold all the animals. Mackenzie was content to just barely touch them with her finger!
Devin holding a rabbit.
 Holding a chicken
 Holding a pig

2 comments:

Kayley said...

Kirsta, you have such cute kids! I love them so much. They have such different personalities and it is so fun to see that in these posts.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I agree with everything Kayley said! Love you all!