Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BYU HOMECOMING- October 18

For BYU's homecoming, we had a full day of events. 
It started with blue pancakes with my mom by Brick Oven and watching the parade.




Sirie, as part of the International Folk Dance team, has been in the parade for the last several years. We enjoy being able to see her! This year, she was helping to hold the banner. (In parades past, she has danced.)


 Showing off their parade spoils!
 We headed over to Brick Oven for lunch and was able to "celebrate" Mackenzie's birthday. 
Meaning, the waiters sang to her and she got a free bowl of ice cream!

 Later we had an MBA/MBASA "tailgating" party with food and games and face painting.
Mackenzie liked her cougar paw on her cheek!

 That night, Morian and I went to the football game and met up with two of Morian's friends/old roommates, Ryan and Michael. It was fun, even if I can't remember who won!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I hope someday soon Mackenzie will get excited when people sing "Happy Birthday" to her! Can you believe that was the last BYU Homecoming parade that Sirie will have been in? Sad....