Friday, December 4, 2015

JENSEN FAMILY CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER- December 27

Every year, we gather together with the extended Jensen family to celebrate Grandpa Jensen's birthday (I can't ever remember what exact day his birthday his) and Christmas with dinner and a white elephant gift exchange. As the next generation has gotten older, we have started doing a gift exchange between them with whoever is there that year. This year we had Gabriel (Parker's son), Sean and Ian (Stan's sons and Parker's half-brothers), Glenn (Kayley's son), and Devin and Mackenzie (my children)
 There are my cuties!


 Devin got another fun Lego set
 Mackenzie got a Ballerina Belle barbie
 The kids with their gifts
 I included this picture for Glenn and Devin
 Time for the funny gifts!
Grandpa got a microwaveable  baked potato sleeve with some potatoes!

 a puzzle I think
 an "old school" phone adaptor to plug into your cell phone
(we all had some good laughs about using that is your car!)
 CD and something to eat
 CD's, I believe
 gum and mints
 Arm Candy clutch
 another small clutch
 not sure...
mini poseable tripod 
 ???
 some kind of elf
We always have some normal gifts and then there are always some pretty outrageous ones as well! We had a singing George Bush doll made the rounds for a couple years! It's always a good time when we get together with family!

No comments: