Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Jog Down Memory Lane

So, this morning, I got up at 6:00 AM to work-out. I know, I'm crazy! I've been trying to work out in the afternoons/evenings, but that's not really my slice of pie! SO, I decided to try the early morning thing again. Anyways! Not really the point of my story! The point is, I jogged up to the RB by way of 200 East. I lived on 200 East for about 2 full years, in different apartments along the street. And as I lived on 200 East, I worked as an early-morning custodian. Which means, I was walking up to campus at 4:45 every morning. Now, as I did it this morning, it was obviously not as early as that, but it was dark! It just made me think of those years I spent living there, working so early, my friends, good times I've had... It was a good reminiscing!

3 comments:

meg said...

I was just thinking about fridays and how we would be up late doing fun single stuff, then decide to stay up a little longer so you'd be up for 24 hours. we'd play cards and you'd write hilarious entries in your journal and we'd go to sleep laughing. good times indeed.

meg said...

oh yeah, we added a link to you on our blog. for what it is worth. =)

Kayley said...

I am so glad those days are over! I have to wake up at 6am to catch a bus down to BYU before my 8:00 class. But I am looking forward to the time when I can sleep and not have to wake up early. I like that you have started a blog, by the way. Maybe Paul and I should...but maybe we should get internet first. :D Well, talk to you later--oh I got a new phone...my new number is 801-358-4067. I think ! :P