Friday, September 7, 2007

Meet My Little Friends!




So, I have seen a few blogs of friends of mine and they like to talk about their kids. I don't have any kids of my own to talk about, but I do nanny for 3 little girls who I love to talk about like they are my own! So let me introduce you to the little "angels." Morgan is 5. Lauren is 3. And Hayden is 2. Shhh! Don't tell, but Hayden is my favorite! But I love the other two as well! Lauren is so spunky and crazy! You never know what she is gonna do next. Morgan is in kindergarten and learning to write so she loves to constantly ask how to spell things. I just love how Hayden is growing up. When I first started working, she couldn't even walk. Now she runs all over the place. She talks like crazy! Well, she tries. Almost all of her words start with the letter 'D.' She is just so adorable! She is always so upset when I have to leave for the day. And she is always so excited to see each morning. She'll run to me and say, "du-dah!" (That's how she says my name!) Cuteness!

3 comments:

meg said...

Cute photos. I'm glad you've joined the blogathon--it is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. I can't believe the girls are getting so big! that must be really fun to see.

Kayli said...

Awww--cute pictures. Yay for your blog!!!!! Fun fun fun.

Anonymous said...

How fun to see your little friends! I'm so glad you have a blog now too. Love you Kissta - Kirsten