Saturday, March 15, 2008

My New Job

So, I can't believe that it has been almost an entire month since the last time I posyed! Oops! And even more than that, I can hardly believe that I have been at my new job for 4 weeks already! So, I thought I'd introduce you all to my new job, Lily Jenkins.

She is about 21 months old (2 in June) and an only child. She's got the craziest curly hair you've ever seen a little girl have! Watching the one kid is a lot easier than taking on three, though I do miss those other girls a lot! It's kinda nice! Especially in the afternoon when she sleeps for about 3-4 hours. Yep, then I get me time and paid for it! hehe! During my second week with Lily we did a little finger painting. I think she was kinda confused at first and I had to show her how to do it. After a while, Lily got more interested in painting her hands than in painting the paper!

4 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

She is a cutie! Do you get to take naps when she does? I can hardly wait to see what YOUR little girl or boy will look like!

Michael B said...

Wow! I wish my job was like that... Good work on finding such a great job!

Michael B said...

What do Lily's parents do? Is is full-time?

Cam said...

Cute little girl. =) I didn't know you were nannying again. That's nice that she takes a nap! =)