Tuesday, June 16, 2009
9 Months
Today my baby is 9 months old. That means, in 3 short months he will be a year old. That just blows my mind! They grow up way too fast! He is now a full-on crawler. No more army crawling for Devin! And he's getting faster every day! He'll crawl to anything and try to stand up holding on to it. And he succeeds pretty much every time. He just pops right up! He is eriously so quick about standing up. And then he'll walk around holding on to whatever he pulled himseld up to. As soon as he figures out the balance thing, he'll be walking on his own, I'm sure. He has 3 teeth- 2 on bottom and 1 on top. But I think the second one on top will be breaking through any day now. He sleeps through the night, waking up at 6 AM. I thought I was a morning person, but I seem to be nothing compared to Devin! He doesn't nap very well. Half an hour, tops! And that's if I can even get him to stay asleep in the first place. He won't cry himself to sleep for naps (though he can for bedtime), so he has to be asleep when I lay him down in his crib and he has to stay asleep, or else it's all over! Makes it hard to do anything. He likes to go outside, even if I'm just holding him and we walk around our apartment complex. He likes it when I run at the birds and make them fly away, although you wouldn't know it by looking at his face. He is such a goofy kid! I wish I had some pictures to post of him, but I've still got nothing. Well, I do have some on my phone, but I don't have a way to transfer them to our new computer. Yep, we finally got a new laptop. Thank goodness! And we ordered a new camera, but unfortunately, we won't have that for like another week. Bummer deal dude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, so what percentile in height and weight was he at his appointment... I love knowing that stuff... probably a little dorky.
Hi - check out Devin's pictures on my blog.
Good luck with everything life is throwing at you.
Post a Comment