Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 weeks and counting

So, when I was pregnant with Devin, I only took 3 profile/belly shots. I swore I would do a better job the next time I was pregnant. Well, here I am at week 38 and I still have only taken a couple pictures! So, here is the best comparison I could come up with.

Pregnant with Devin, 37 weeks

Pregnant with Baby Boo, 38 weeks

Yes, I know I look huge in the first picture! It must have been the shirt or something b/c I look even bigger there than I did at 40 weeks with Devin! But, I'm also pretty sure I was carrying Devin a lot higher than this little girl!
So, any guesses on when I will have this baby? And how big she will be?
Devin was born at 41 weeks weighing 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches. (With Devin I was barely 1 cm dilated at 41 weeks, so I pretty much did all my dilating in labor, after I was induced. And I don't think I had a single contraction until I was induced.)
So far, at 38 weeks, I am 3.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced and I have definitely been having contractions (nothing regular though) since about 35 weeks.
And just to let you know, I have an induction scheduled for Nov. 3 if I don't have her before then, so no guesses for after Nov. 4!

4 comments:

Kayley said...

You look so thin with this second pregnancy! Your hair looks good too. I think you will have her October 29 and she will be 7 lbs even and 19 inches long. (I am probably way off, but it is still fun to guess!) Good luck Skirsta--you can do it!

meg said...

You look so cute pregnant and I also love your hair. I'm going to guess October 30 and she will weigh 6lbs 13 oz.
Hope all goes well whenever she comes! We'll be excited to hear.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Well, I already guessed October 25, so I will stick with that - and I think she will weigh 7 lbs. 2 oz. and be 20" long! I know, that makes her early and larger than Devin, but you never know!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

By the way, I really do like your hair, too.