Mackenzie turned 6 months old on April 23. She had her 6-month check-up on the 25th. She weighed 15 lbs 6.5 oz and was 26 inches. So, about half an inch taller than Devin was and a pound lighter. She is such a cutie and we are loving her so much! She still isn't rolling over much (though she can roll over from her tummy to her back) and not even close to crawling, but she can sit up all by herself. She loves to jump! She has the best laugh ever!
2 comments:
Very cute! I think she looks a bit look you -especially in the picture where she has the phone up to her mouth. And I kindof think that as she grows up she'll look more and more like you. We'll see!
I love these pictures of Kenzie - she really is adorable! I'm so glad you had her!
Post a Comment