On Saturday, April 23, we had an East Egg Hunt at my parents' house for the 3 grandsons.
Trying to get a picture of the three of them before they started hunting proved to be difficult!
Devin finding his first egg
Mostly we had to guide him to where the eggs were "hidden"
My brother Ethan with his son Jasper
My sister Kayley with her son Glenn
Devin and Glenn are 11 months apart and like to "hang out"
Glenn totally scored!
Jasper getting help
Devin showing off his loot
Glenn, Devin, and Jasper with their spoils!
2 comments:
I had so much fun watching them - Jasper with his huge basket, not wanting anyone to direct him; Devin not quite sure what he was looking for yet excited to find things; Glenn with the smallest basket, so quiet yet focused and finding so many eggs... I'm glad we did it! We will have to keep this up as a tradition, don't you think?
This was really cute--each had such different approaches to it. It was fun to watch and I think we should do it as a tradition--maybe always on the Saturday before Easter.
Post a Comment