Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Around the World

My youngest sister, Sirie, was talented enough to make the Folk Dance team at BYU. I was able to go down and see her dance in Christmas Around the World. All of my family (besides Ethan and his family and Morian) went. It was fun! Devin really enjoyed watching all the dancing. Kenzie did pretty well....for like half of it! Then I had to take her out and let her run around in the halls at the Marriott Center.
We saw Sirie right as we got there so we snapped a quick picture:
 Sirie had a kiss for her nephews:

 And here we are with her after the whole thing was over:

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to go watch "Christmas Around the World" and that the kids seemed to enjoy it (most of the time, anyway). It will be good to expose them to a lot of different artsy things, especially when someone they know is involved somehow. Cute pictures!