Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another Owie for Devin

On July 5, Maren and I took a weekend trip to Wyoming to attend a wedding. Morian had to work, so I left Devin and Mackenzie at my parents' house. Kayley and Glenn were still there, so the kids had someone to play with and my mom had someone to help her watch the kids. 
That night, in the middle of the reception, I got a phone call from my mom saying Devin had cut his head and they were taking him to the hospital because it looked like he needed stitches. (De ja vu to almost 3 years ago!)
Devin had been chasing Glenn out on the deck and he hit his head on the (plastic) railing.



 Sure enough, Devin needed stitches. He got 4.

He got them taken out on July 15th.

 This is what it looked like by July 18 and now you can't even see it, especially since it is hidden in his hair. 


1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

My poor Devin - I'm glad he still wants to come to Grandma's house, even though she had to take him to get stitches twice!