This year I turned 30 years old. Hard to believe, right? I can totally pass for someone at least 3-5 years younger, if not more! We had a little celebration with my family on the 4th, and then we didn't do anything on the 6th, my actual birthday. So I took charge and made myself some cupcakes!
Well, I recruited a couple of little helpers!
(This was when I was using the hand mixer to mix the cake batter. It was apparently too loud!)
Ta da! Blue cupcakes with swedish fish on top. yum!
Enjoying the yumminess!
These kids had way too much fun with the frosting!
1 comment:
Funny! I love those crazy cute kids!And sorry we didn't make a bigger deal out of your and Morian's 30th birthdays! We do think you are very special - I just refuse to accept the fact that I have 3 30-something children and 3 30-something in-laws (Lena, Morian, and Paul) Happy Belated 30th Birthday!
Post a Comment