Thursday, September 5, 2013

Utah Olympic Park

Morian spent the day up in Park City "playing" at the Utah Olympic Park. We started off with the ropes courses, and the zip line to drop tower and then we took a break for lunch. After eating, we did the bigger zip lines and the alpine slide. We ended the day by doing the zip line to drop tower again. It was a fun day!
All geared up and ready to go!;













Morian proving he can cross the log without holding on!







 Riding up the chair lift to do the zip line (we actually rode up the chair lift 6 times- 3 for the zip line and 3 for the alpine slide)
Morian totally won on our first time down the zip line. 

I totally won the second time down, but Morian didn't have the camera (go figure!) so I made sure he had the camera on our third time. And I was totally winning! Until Morian somehow passed me up! Morian thought that was it and so he turned the camera off, but believe it or not, I actually caught back up and we ended at the exact same time!
 My first time down the slide was probably like the slowest ever! By the third time, I was gathering up more courage to go faster. Even the slide techs at the bottom noticed. When I finished my third slide, the guy was like, "You've become a speed demon!" ha!




2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

You guys always do such fun things! I'm glad!

Kayley said...

I love that you guys go and do fun dates! Paul and I haven't had a date in a long time it seems. :D
I can't believe you just dropped off that ledge-holy cow! Glad you guys had fun!