Our Christmas festivities started on the 22nd this year. A lady in our ward called to say that a friend of hers wanted to do "Sub for Santa" for us, so we had some presents to open early (since we weren't going to be home on Christmas).
Devin and Mackenzie in front of the Christmas tree (that actually has presents under it!)
Opening presents
This shirt is obviously too big for Devin but he really likes it and wants to keep it until he's bigger. maybe we'll try and find a smaller size!
Cinderella
The way this ball was wrapped you could tell exactly what it was. Devin kept saying, "I wonder what this is." "I think it's a ball!" "Is it okay to guess?" Morian told him it's fun to guess what your presents are so he started telling everyone that!
This Minnie Mouse jacket is the cutest!
The movie was addressed to Morian, but it is obviously for the kids! (The kids just watched the first one on TV and fell in love with the minions, so they were super excited for this one!)
Yummy hot chocolate!
Gotta love gift cards to restaurants!
Morian knew just what to get for me! My old one has been on the fritz for like months. I'm lucky if I can get it to turn on and stay on!
Kenzie loves Minnie Mouse and is really liking wearing nightgowns lately!
Who know coloring with water could be so fun?! (Color shows up with water and disappears when it dries.) These were actually from Morian's grandparents.
I wish I had video going when Mackenzie opened this present b/c she was super excited! Though I'm sure you can tell just from her face!
This boy loves cars!
More gift card money!
Dress-up Minnie-- Awesome!
Macademia clusters with caramel...Morian will be eating those all by himself!
We are so grateful for the generosity of those who wanted to serve us.
No comments:
Post a Comment