We were up at my parents' house on the 23rd and 24th of December. (We used the free baby-sitting service of my mom so Morian and I could go out on a date!)
On Christmas Eve Day, we went over to brother, Ethan's house so Devin and Mackenzie could play with their cousins, Jasper and Freya. (Jasper is 8 months older than Kenzie and Freya is 11 months younger than Kenzie.)
Our plans were to get going almost first thing Christmas morning, so we decided to open our presents from my parents on Christmas Eve.
Trying to get a nice picture in front of the tree!
I love how excited they get for books!
A new tie!
Captain America and Spider-Man toys
Dora puzzle
Princess heels
Spider-Man pajamas and slipper socks
A cool purse/bag from Spain from Uncle Paul, Aunt Kayley, and cousin Glenn
(Paul has been in Spain a couple times for a couple months as part of his new job.)
Another fun bag
New dress
Devin got a shirt from Spain
A crown and a princess nightgown/dress-up dress
Devin also got a batcave and jail with Batman toys, but they were in boxes, so no pictures.
We got kind of a late start with presents b/c dinner went a little later than planned, so we put the kids to bed before Morian and I opened our presents. Devin was so tired that he fell asleep while I was reading a story! And Kenzie fell asleep pretty quickly as well!
Our big gift this year was a piano keyboard! Now I can get back to playing!
Of course it came with a bench!
Morian also got a new tie
I got some scripture journal books to help me study my scriptures better
Another Dominion expansion
bookmark and handmade scarf (my brother-in-law's mother made it)
Christmas song book
I got Morian a travel kit (he's been needing a new travel toothbrush) and what goes better with a toothbrush than a giant candy bar?!
Morian has decided to branch out and get a new game! I had never played it before, but we played it with Morian's sisters and it's a fun one!
We are so grateful for the generosity of others!
No comments:
Post a Comment