On February 13, MBASA had a Valentine's Party for the kids. They were able to make cards and wreaths, decorate and eat cookies, and throw bean bags through hearts.
Devin and Mackenzie were pretty excited to make cards for Daddy!
Then it was time for cookies! Yum!
They spent a lot of time throwing those bean bags through hearts hung from the ceiling. Mackenzie would gather up as many bean bags as she could hold, walk right up to a heart, and try to make it through. If she did, she got super excited! It was fun to watch!
We finished off the party by making heart wreaths.
I had to leave to take Devin to the bathroom while Mackenzie was still working on hers and when we got back, she was so proud to show me that she had finished it all by herself! What a big girl!
2 comments:
I love their enthusiasm - great cards, guys!
What was the puzzle card?
And I love that you are a part of this group and that they have so many fun activities! How great for you and the kids!! And I love Kenzie's face in the last one-such a goof!
Post a Comment