Monday, May 19, 2014

ANDY GRAMMER IN CONCERT

April 15-
My sister, Sirie, called me and asked me if I wanted to go see Andy Grammer in concert at BYU. She had ended up with tickets because the person who bought them couldn't go and unfortunately, Spencer was working. So we went out and had a little girls' night!
The opening act was a group called
I think they're a pretty local group. But they were good and had some fun songs.




  Me and Sirie (good thing I wasn't trying to look good for anyone b/c my hair was not done, I was wearing my glasses, and I was wearing a big t-shirt!)
 And then the star of the evening- Andy Grammer! I didn't know most of what he sang, but it was still fun!


1 comment:

Kayley said...

Glad you a Sirie got to get out and have a fun night!