Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SHARI'S GRADUATION

May 2- Morian's youngest sister, Shari, graduated from Southern Utah University Suma Cum Laude (however you spell that!) with a BS in Communications and a minor in Graphic Design. Go Shari!
We took a trip down to Cedar City and met up with Shari, Patty (Morian's mom), Angie (another of Morian's sisters), Craig (Morian's dad), and Grandpa Black. We ate lunch at Winger's (unfortunately did not have the best experience there) and then our personal family hung out at a park for a little while until it was time for the ceremony. The kids did pretty well, though after Shari walked (thankfully she was near the beginning) we spent most of the time outside.






 After the ceremony it was time for pictures!










1 comment:

Kayley said...

I can't believe she graduated! Not that I didn't think she would...but I can't believe it's been that long already! Way to go Shari! I like the past picture-so fun! And I think both you and Morian look good in the one of your fam and Shari. Shari looks so excited! What is she going to do now?