Thursday, October 8, 2015

LEGO PARTY PREP

So, I made the invitations I sent out to friends. I made them look like Lego bricks using different colored construction paper cut into rectangles and placing same colored circles on them.
 Inside I had come up with the invite wording based on several samples I found online:
Devin is turning 6!
Let's celebrate with a Lego party!


 Then I set out to draw a Lego man.
My first go of it was much too fat and short.
 The second one was slightly better, but still not right
 3rd time's the charm, right?!
 He turned out pretty good, if I say so myself!
(I had a really hard parting with him when we moved, but Morian made me throw him out!)
 And here are all the Lego faces/heads I made to be pinned onto the body.
I had a lot of fun  making these!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

He was so cute! Too bad you threw him out. Husbands sometimes make us part with things we just don't want to part with - I know from experience!