Sunday, January 10, 2016

MACKENZIE'S 5TH BIRTHDAY- October 23

Mackenzie turned 5 this year! While Devin was at school and Morian at work, Mackenzie and I went and got her a free slurpee for her birthday (she got the coupon from game night at Devin's school and wanted to use it for her birthday). Yum!
She also got a birthday phone call from Dora and friends!
 And, of course, Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner! 
The kids got to wear their costumes to get free tickets!
(My phone died right after this picture and I didn't have the camera with me so this was all I got!)

Back at home, we sang Happy Birthday and ate cupcakes!



 And Mackenzie had presents to open!


 a Disney princess watch

 and Anna and Elsa barbie dolls from Mom, Dad, and Devin

 And a bike from grandparents (once again they both sent money and we bought the bike with it)
I got the bike put together a few days later and she was excited to try it out!


1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Birthdays are always so fun!