No wonder this baby hasn't come yet, you look like you have 8 weeks left. You will have no problem losing the weight! Keep it up, I remember that all I could think about was seeing my baby boy after I passed the 40 week mark.
Awe! Hang in there! I thought I was going to be late...figures! Can't wait to see your little guy! It's so amazing! Still feels surreal! Good luck! I'll be praying that he comes soon for you!
Dang, I really don't believe that this is you right before you had him. That really is amazing. Congratulations though, enjoy him now, they grow up too fast.
5 comments:
No, no, no, a picture of you at 9 months, not 6 months! Ha ha ha. Just kidding. You look AMAZING.
Seriously!!! I was HUGE at 9 months and you're even overdue. You do look great!
No wonder this baby hasn't come yet, you look like you have 8 weeks left. You will have no problem losing the weight! Keep it up, I remember that all I could think about was seeing my baby boy after I passed the 40 week mark.
Awe! Hang in there! I thought I was going to be late...figures! Can't wait to see your little guy! It's so amazing! Still feels surreal! Good luck! I'll be praying that he comes soon for you!
Dang, I really don't believe that this is you right before you had him. That really is amazing. Congratulations though, enjoy him now, they grow up too fast.
Post a Comment