On Tuesday September 16th at 7:40 PM we welcomed into the world our son, Devin Jensen Black. He was 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 in. long. Pictures and more details to follow.
CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy he's here and all is well! Craig just told me to check my email for pictures from your mom. He says the baby is so cute! (That really means something coming from him because he doesn't usually toss that term around.) I can hardly wait to see them.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I knew you must have already had your little guy. I'm glad all is well. Can't wait for pictures and a story!
Congratulations!
that's so wonderful! congrats. =)
CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy he's here and all is well! Craig just told me to check my email for pictures from your mom. He says the baby is so cute! (That really means something coming from him because he doesn't usually toss that term around.) I can hardly wait to see them.
I caught a sneak peak of your beautiful boy. Love him! Hope you nap when he naps. Congrats.
Post a Comment