Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Update

Okay, so here's for anyone who noticed that my time has come and gone for this baby and yet I am still pregnant! Grrrr!!!! I went to the doctor this morning and I am very slooooooowly progressing, but a still not very far. Stubborn little tyke! So, if I don't go into labor naturally (as in, all on my own!) in the next week, I will be induced on Tuesday, September 16. Soooo, I will for sure have a baby by next Wednesday! At least, I think I should! So, there you have it. On the plus side, my feet/ankles are still nice and small!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Maybe you already have, but you should take a picture of you at 40 weeks, since not a lot of people make it that far...

Erika said...

You are very lucky to have small feet/ankles still. I was at the Verizon store getting my phone fixed and a girl said to me, "Ya pregnant?" to which I replied, "Uh, yeah." (Kind of obvious at 37 weeks, right?? :)). She then proceeded to say, "Yeah, I can tell because your feet are swollen." Apparently the stomach didn't do it for her. :) Andrew & I had a good laugh later though!!

Liz T. said...

I went over the due date too. Lots of girls do. Hang in there, I remember how anxious I was. Keep us all posted.

Michael B said...

Looking forward to the pictures of Baby Boy Black! Well, and meeting him because you guys are here in Utah...