Monday, November 15, 2010

Devin's 2 Year Check-up

Today Devin finally went in to the doctor for his 2 year check-up (at 26 months).
Nothing much really happened besides getting weighed and measured and poked 3 times with needles. :( He cried so hard when he got those vaccines that I almost cried! (I blame screwed up hormones from having a baby!) And he's actually been complaining of his legs hurting, which he's never done before after getting shots. Poor little boy!
And here are his stats:
Height: 33.5 inches (10-25th %)
Weight: 25 lbs 10 oz (10-25th%)
So, still a little on the small side, but not as much as when he was just a year old. But he seems huge to me, especially after I've been holding Mackenzie!
Dude, we went in for his appointment at 4:30 this afternoon. We got called back at like 5:15. And it was 6:05 when we finally left the office. Wowzers!

And here is Mr. Cute!

3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm so sorry you had to get poked, Devin! But it's better than getting really sick with yucky diseases! Grandma loves you!

Annie B said...

What a little dude. He's hillarious.

David and Heather said...

I'm so excited to see little kenzie! I love Devin's pictures, especially the one on the wall with his hands in his shorts pockets--what a fun little boy.