Friday, May 6, 2011

A Boy's First Haircut

On April 18, we decided to finally give Devin a hair cut.  We figured it was about time, seeng as he is now 2.5 years old and has never had a hair cut! 
Here is what his looked like:
front
 Back
 Left Side
 Right Side
 We had him sit on a stool and watch a movie while Morian cut his hair
 Getting ready to make the first cut
 Snip snip
 Devin did such a good job of holding still while Morian cut his hair.  He was too engrossed in his movie to care what Daddy was doing to his hair.



 The new 'do from the front
 and the back
 And here is the nice little bird's nest we collected!  So much hair!  I'll admit- I got teary-eyed as Morian was cutting off the curls in the back.  And we both had a bad case of hair cut regret afterwards.  Devin looked (and still does!) so completely different with short hair than with his longer hair. He no longer looks like a big baby.  He's a boy now.  So sad!

3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm so glad you took before, during and after photos. I, too, loved his hair and curls - it is such a pretty color and so soft - but I like his new look, too, and it does grow back, which is always nice (especially if you ever get a bad haircut, as I have) - Hugs to our new "big" boy!

Kayley said...

Its amazing the transformation the pictures show! The almost done and done--crazy how much older he looks!

scott.leesa said...

I didn't know Devin was 25 years old! Haha!