Mackenzie recently learned how to get to a sitting position from laying down. And she loves to practice it in bed when she is supposed to be going to sleep! Almost as soon as I put her down she will roll over and sit up. And then she will play for a while and then start fussing. Because you see, she is tired but still sitting up! And then her head starts bobbing and she'll almost fall over, which will wake her up.
Well, on Saturday, she didn't take a nap all afternoon and was having troubles falling asleep for bed. Finally she was so tired she zonked out. Sitting up and hunched over onto her legs. I had to get pictures!
She also fell asleep sitting on Sunday night, last night, and again this morning for her first nap.
I know this is kind of hard to see, but I was watching the monitor and could see her head bobbing as she was falling asleep and thought, I've got to record that!
No comments:
Post a Comment