So,Kenzie is becoming more of an independent eater these days. She's been off the baby purees for a while now, which has thrown me for a loop, since at first I wasn't really sure what she could eat with so few teeth and so young. Plus, I'm really not good about including fruits and veggies into our day, unless it is specifically called for in a recipe, so I was worried that if she no longer ate the purees she wouldn't be getting the right nutrients and such. I still worry about that, but not as much. I make it work, for now, though it could definitely be better.
Anyways! Lately, she will let me start feeding her but then she reaches for the spoon and bowl and wants to feed herself. Which is quite amusing to watch. I have like a million pictures, but since I'm sure you all don't want to see every single one, I tried to find my favorites and collaged them.
I love the faces she makes! And she can go from happy to mad in no time flat, which is funny, yet so irritating at the same time!






1 comment:
Funny girl!
Post a Comment