Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gossner Dairy

So, this past week was Morian's fall break from school. So we decided to go up to Logan to visit his grandparents. I don't think Morian had seen them since Kenzie was blessed back at the beginning of the year. I did just see his Grandma at his sister's baby shower about a month ago but that was the only time since January for me.
Anyways! We drove up at what should have been Kenzie's first nap. Yeah, she didn't fall asleep until about 5m before we got. And the of course, wake up when we stopped. (Well, technically, she stayed asleep as I stopped the car but woke up as Morian tried to get out.) I was able to get her to nap a little later, thank goodness but it wasn't very long.
We played Ticket to Ride (Grandma killed us!) and Farkle (Grandpa just barely beat me at the very end) while kids were sleeping off and on.
Then we went to a place called Gossner Dairy or Farms or something like that. They have free samples of their cheese and flavored milks. They had banana, vanilla, chocolate, and seriously, root beer! They also had orange cream and cookies 'n cream. Not only is the flavoring special, but they do something to it so the milk doesn't have to be refrigerated and it lasts like up to a year!
Makcenzie really liked the root beer milk! 
 Devin also enjoyed root beer, although he kept calling it chocolate!
 Just a fun little picture in the store
 I love that both kids were totally chomping down on crackers at the same time!


 As we were getting ready to leave, Devin saw a little girl with an ice cream cone. So of course he wanted some. So we all got some. Morian got huckleberry and both me and Devin got a blue one, which I can't remember what it was called. But it tasted kind of like fruit loops (as described by someone else, I liked it!) and had gummy bears in it (which is the main reason I wanted it!).
 Devin sporting the blue goatee!
 Mackenzie with the huckleberry lipstick!
 I absolutely LOVE Devin's face!
 Like Kenzie's "horns?" Those are left over from pigtails the day before. hehe!
She very much enjoyed the ice cream and cone!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I so love their hair and gooey faces! Oh, and Kenzie's horns!