Sunday, October 16, 2011

Witches' Night Out

This past weekend was Witches' Night Out at Gardiner Village. I had never been before and so thought I would give it a try when my aunt invited me. My aunts Suzanne and Carolyn, cousin Gaby, and mom went too. Neither my mom nor I dressed up (besides a witch hat and I had a cape borrowed from my aunt) but the others did and they looked great!
 
So it's pretty much this thing where you dress up and walk around these little shops and see fun Halloween decorations and such. It was super crowded, which was a negative for me. I don't do crowds well (can't walk as fast as I like to!) and people always in your way...yuck! But it was fun to see all the Halloween decorations and msotly fun to see lots of people dressed up. I don't know if it's been like this in the past, but there were a lot of children and men, as well as costumes other than witches out and about. 
I really liked this group of vampire women; they seriously looked the part! We saw them just as we were leaving and saw them getting their picture taken with a little boy dressed up as a vampire. Fun! 
 Then I wanted a turn. I wasn't sure if I should try and looked scared or just smile so I guess I look a little scared in my smile! I think it would be cool to dress up a vampire like that!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Actually, I don't think you look scared - you actually look like they have added you to their vampire group! Thanks for hanging out with me - I enjoyed talking with you.