This year Devin turned 4 years old. We had a *small* family party for him on September 15. It was pretty casual; we just hung around and visited for a while.
When Devin finally noticed the pile of presents, he was ready to start opening! He got lots of fun things like clothes, a photo album, and lots of Batman toys!
Thank you everyone!
So, Devin has been very into Batman (and superheroes in general), so of course we had a Batman cake! It came with a mask and a ring!
Singing Happy Birthday
Showing off his new ring
Everyone enjoying the cake and ice cream
Devin and his fun birthday card cake that he decorated all by himself!
I blew up a bunch of black, blue, and yellow balloons for the kids to play with. And then on 4 of them, I drew the Batman symbol to make them a little more *festive.*







2 comments:
What a fun Batman party! Did Mom bring the gift from us? If not, ask her about it. It was up on her fireplace mantel...
It's so fun seeing all the little kids together. Glenn is so excited to see everyone in November.
I accidentally left the gift from you at home but got it to him later, Kayley...
It was fun to be there with everyone to help Devin celebrate! I love how he decorated the card from us!
Post a Comment