Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Festivities

October 24- Since Morian wouldn't be able to attend our ward's Halloween Party, we went up to my mom's. We took pictures of the kids in their costumes before heading over b/c they weren't supposed to wear masks.
Kenzie is Catwoman this year
(I just bought a long-sleeved black shirt and black pants with attached black skirt, then made her a mask out  of felt, as well as felt ears that I slid onto a headband.)

 Devin is Batman
(We got him Batman pajamas, then he got the mask and cape for his birthday.)
The party consisted of a chili dinner with donuts and hot chocolate for dinner, then Trunk-or-treating out in the parking lot, along with a hay ride. It was pretty cold! Poor Devin was just freezing! I held Kenzie the whole time, so she absorbed some of my body heat, I think! 
We also went to our ward's Halloween Party on October 27. Chili dinner and Trick-or-treating at tables set up along the wall. Someone was handing out cotton candy and both kids got one. Neither one finished; I had (got!) to finish them myself! Thankfully the weather was nice b/c we had to walk to the church and back.

No comments: