Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freya's 1st Birthday Party

 On September 8, we went to my niece, Freya's, 1st birthday party.
The kids had fun playing with the balloons!


 Presents!!

                                          
 Fun Freya pics 
 Fun Kenzie pics 
 More Kenzie (I feel bad that I got hardly any pictures of Devin!)
It wouldn't be a Jensen get-together without Micah and/or Dad falling asleep! (Ryan wasn't really sleeping!)
 Ah, I did get a few pictures of Devin!
The cute cupcakes Lena made
 Some decorations
 This was the cute cupcake they got for Freya

Yum, cake!

                                     
 The other kids liked the cake too!
Kenzie was excited to see a swing in the backyard!

A bar to flip on and hang from? Sweet!


2 comments:

Kayley said...

Cute little collage pictures-how do you do that?
I loved the videos-how fun to hear Freya's little voice!
And Ryan really has replaced us at the family gatherings! He told me he would...and he has! : D

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Lots of fun pictures! I was there, too, even though you didn't any photos of me...Ha!