Sunday, December 8, 2013

BYU Homecoming Parade

BYU Homecoming Parade
October 12, 2013
Since Sirie is on the BYU Folk Dance Team and they dance in the parade, we decided to go and watch. We sat on the bleachers at the bottom of the ramp, where they also happened to be serving blue pancakes (which of course we ate!).
Kirsta, Devin, Mackenzie, Morian
 Glenn and Kayley


 My mom and her dad
 Cousins- Devin, Glenn, and Kenzie
 Grandpa Thibault and Kayley
 Glenn had a thumbs up for the parade!
 BYU float
 Living Legends dancers
 Sirie
 Provo float
 Silly boys
 This sign is new since Morian and I were both attending BYU as undergrads so we thought it would be fun to take a family picture in front of it.
 My mom and dad, who both also attended BYU, back in the day!
 Kayley, Sirie, and Kirsta- just missing Maren :(
the 4 of us girls (including Maren) all attended BYU

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

We had a good time that day! This reminded me that I took a video of Sirie but forgot to transfer it to my computer, so I am going to go do that right now!