As a BYU folk dancer, my sister, Sirie, participates in the program, Christmas Around the World. We had a big family group go together to the Dec. 7 matinee show. Devin was pretty captivated by it and Kenzie slept most of the time on my lap (she wasn't feeling too well). We were able to see Sirie when she was sitting on the side and she saw us too so she knew exactly where we were sitting so she knew where to look for us while she was dancing.
cousin Gaby and Sirie (see me photo bombing my own picture/camera?! I thought it was my mom's camera, but this is even better, right?!)
Mackenzie, Kirsta, Devin, and Sirie
Sirie's whole costume (one of them, anyway!)
It was a good performance and I'm glad I could go! Especially since the weather wasn't the best. My parents rode the frontrunner train down so they wouldn't have to drive in it, so I had to take them to the train station afterward.
2 comments:
Thanks again for being willing to pick us up and take us to the train - Although we missed G & G Jensen, I'm glad your kids could come. I hope Kenzie is feeling better!
BY the way, what do you mean by "photo bombing"? I don't know that expression...
Mom- photo bombing is jumping into someone else's picture.
Post a Comment