Also on Dec. 6, Mountainland Headstart had a private mini performance by BYU's Living Legends dancers. They have dances that represent Native America, Polynesia, and Latin American.
Devin's favorite dance and costume were the Native American dance where the guys wear the big feather things all down their backs (far left in the picture). He even went up to one of the dancers afterwards and said, "I liked your costume and your dance." It was really sweet!
They even divided up the boys and girls to teach them a dance. Kenzie and the girls learned a Hula dance. I didn't get a video of it because the only way she would dance is if I was helping her.
Devin learned a Polynesian dance also.
1 comment:
What a great deal - not only to get their own mini presentation, but to learn a dance, too! Looks like Devin had a good time!
Post a Comment