Monday, January 11, 2016

PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE- November 29

It's been our tradition to put up our Christmas tree on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. As I was getting out all my decorations, I realized that my Nativities were missing. Then I started remembering more and more that I didn't have. ANd I realized they all must have been in the box we never got when we moved here. I am incredibly sad (and very mad!) to think of all the things I no longer have. But I am grateful we at least have our tree and ornaments to put on it and our stockings. At least not all is lost!
Devin with the first ornament he put on.
 Mackenzie with the one she did.

 Trying on the tree skirt- always a good time!
 We made Morian put up an ornament just so I could get a picture of him and prove he was there!
 This year Devin got to put the star up on top!
 Way to go buddy!
 And look! I was there too!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Sorry about the missing stuff...Boo hoo...