So, last Saturday, September 22, Morian and I (along with 2 other friends) went to Color Me Mine. I've known people who have gone, but had never been myself. And I thought it would be fun! And it was! Morian painted a Jack-o-Lantern and I painted a fun little hippo. I had a hard time making the choice of what to paint. No surprise there! (I am the worst at making decisions concerning anything!) Luckily for me, there was a sample painted hippo that I pretty much copied. Technique and style, not colors. Good times!
2 comments:
Those look great! Color Me Mine is a fun place to go. Brad and I made ice cream bowls. I like the hippo and jack o'lantern.
Cute! Maren, Sirie, Lena, and Rachelle and I went to Color Me Mine during the summer and had a lot of fun painting, too. I wasn't very brave and just did a triangle shaped plate with stamps and a sponge - kept it simple! We should all go again sometime!
Post a Comment