Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pictures Galore

So, I know you all have been anxiously awaiting pictures of the cutest, most adorable newborn ever! And I am here to tell you, I have 'em! Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce
Devin Jensen Black!
*Reader Beware: LOTS of pitcures!!!

Mommy and baby's first picture together


Conehead

Getting weighed: 6 lbs 11 oz

What adorable little feet!

Snug as a bug in a rug! And none too happy! Proud Papa with Baby
The whole family
You can tell Morian already loves his son!
Checking his heartrate Content after his first bath Mommy loves her baby!
He likes to place his hands right on his face when he sleeps Father-Son Bonding

Going Home Outfit

All bundled in the car seat and ready to go home!

5 comments:

Liz T. said...

Congrats again! I love all these pics. His puppy outfit is adorable. Enjoy it, even though your tired.

Blake and Laura said...

He is so tiny! I forget how small newborns really are. Makayla loves him! She pointed to him and said "baby" and "toes" and then she wanted to kiss him. She needs a sibling. Congrats again. He's just perfect!

Mary said...

He is VERY cute! Congratulations!

meg said...

thanks for sharing all the photos--what a beautiful boy! congratulations again.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

He IS very adorable - thanks for the cute grandson! I am so glad you took so many pictures of him - they are precious. Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy!