Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bowling

My "Swiss Sis" Geri (foreign exchange student from Switzerland who lived with my family during my senior year of high school) came for a visit this past week. While she was here, of course we had to go bowling! I had to bring Devin and Kenzie along since Morian was at work. It was a little crazy, though not as bad as I'm sure it could have been. But now I know that 3 is too young to go bowling and so I probably won't take Devin again until he is like 5 or something. (Gotta start him as early as I can though so he can get really good!)
Here is Devin and Geri. Devin is showing off his awesome bowling shoes!
 Pushing the bowling ball down the ramp...


 Devin got bored with it after a couple turns so I let Kenzie go for him. She loved it! She was so excited to see all the balls and loved when she got to "hold" one!



 Kenzie was actually pretty good about letting Geri or Maren hold her so I could bowl, but at the end she wanted no one but me. So I had to hold her and bowl at the same time. I actually did better than I expected to! 

 Here is Kenzie trying to pick up all the balls! (dude, check out those biceps! hehe! j/k)
 Mommy and Daughter sharing a laugh
 group bowling
 Devin pointing out the ball he wanted to use
 Kenzie just wanted to be by the balls all the time...gotta love the 2 fingers in one hole in this picture and the next


1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

So cute! You must be super strong to bowl "with baby in hand"! Too bad Devin got bored so soon...