Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cecilia's BYU Graduation

On August 10, Morian's sister, Cecilia, graduated from BYU. Morian was able to get the day off so we could attend.
Here is Cecilia as they called her name


 After receiving her "diploma"



 Morian's other sister, Angelina, and her son, Kaden
 Mackenzie and Morian
 Mackenzie giving Cecilia hugs
 Cecilia and her mom, Patty
 Cecilia and her dad, Craig
 Cecilia with her Grandma and Grandpa Black
 Kirsta, Mackenzie, Cecilia, Devin, and Morian
 After all the pictures were taken, we decided to take the kids for a little walk around BYU because they were so excited to be there!
 This is a huge dragonfly we saw while walking...I think he must have been injured or something because he just sat there on the ground as we walked past.
 Kenzie pointing out all the ducks



 Kenzie was excited to see all the ducks!

 Kenzie couldn't resist climbing up on the cart that was just sitting outside!
 Of course, Devin wanted a turn to drive, and he actually got it moving backwards!

2 comments:

Kayley said...

Congrats to Cecilia! Wow, I can't believe she is done already--it seems like she just started going there. I guess the years keep on going by! Tell her congratulations from me, eh?
I love the one of Kenzie by the ducks-she looks so cute!
And Devin's face while on the go-cart--priceless!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Great photos of Cecilia and family, and of your cute family! The kids are looking so grown up!